Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cytokensis!!!






Cytokensis is the Guinea Pig in Mr. Franklin's class. He is a class pet. I got to take him home this weekend!!! I am really lucky to have such a nice bus driver. Mr. Banks (the bus driver) let me carry Cytokensis home the the bus in a container. The reason his name is Cytokensis is because that is Mr. Franklin's favorite science word just because it sound funny. Mom is thinking about letting me get a Guinea Pig that will stay at our house house permanently. If I get a Guinea Pig to keep we will have to buy a cage for it, but we can get the Guinea Pig for free from my friend Ashley. She got her two Guinea Pigs from Pet Depot when they were buy two get a free cage, and well the Guinea Pigs kept having babies. Now Ashley has eight and doesn't want any of them. So if mom agrees then I will get one from Ashley. (That is how Mr. Franklin got his for the classroom).

6 comments:

Cathryn said...

What a cute little piggy! Guinea pigs always sound so cheerful when they whistle. Is your mouth feeling lots better? Are you getting used to your braces now? It doesn't usually take too long. What's your favorite subject this year?

Marianne said...

Yeah, mouth isn't sore anymore (for now). I am used to the braces now. Science (I am sure you can tell why)

Jim said...

Maybe Cytokinesis will simply devide into another guinea pig.

Marianne said...

NOOO!!! He can't!!! It is just a name.

Kathy said...

Very cute little guy. What does Gracie think of him?

Marianne said...

We let gracie see him and she licked his ear. It was pretty cute.