Monday, September 1, 2008

That Time Again






That's right!!! You guessed it!!! Bath Day!!! Every one loves bath day (or maybe just charlie does). Tell me if you think she likes bath day based on the pictures. Things have been pretty slow around here today. I got up at eight and then had some left over pizza for breakfast. Then Mom and I watched the news until nine. They were talking about a balloon that crashed in the trees in Anderson. We thought it was the blue balloon that was hasing some probalems yesterday, but the one on the news was red and yellow. Then Dr.Phil came on and I had to watch it. It was a new one. Well I guess that it all. Like I said thing have been really slow.

4 comments:

Jim said...

I think Gracie liked her bath as much as Piper liked hers. Satin had her bath today. There claen dogs everywhere!

Marianne said...

WOW!!! It must have been National Give Your Dog a Bath Day. LOL!!!

sheltiemom said...

Paige is still dirty so she is avoiding me! I think Gracie looked like she was having a great time! Okay maybe not!

Marianne said...

Paige knows it is coming. Piper told her about it after her bath.