Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Volleyball Again






We played two more games this week. We played Dacusville away and West Oak home. This week the team was very unfocused and we lost both games. However it wasn't a total lost because the Coach noticed that my serving had improved even more and that I was playing very well. (Compared to every one else it was pretty obvious when almost every one was messing up) She gave me a starting position. I was one of the starters in the game against West Oak, and I will be starting the game against McCants. I am still a little nervous about that game because I know at least one of the volleyball players over there, but I am sure we can still win.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Great pictures! I'm sorry you didn't win but it's cool you get to be one of the starting players. Keep up the hard work!

Marianne said...

Yeah I will!!! I love being in the game instead of sitting on the side lines shouting "Come girls you got this." However i don't mind getting pulled out of a short time just so i can catch my breath and get some water, but other than that I want to play!!!

sheltiemom said...

Your uniform looks great on you. You look so professional. And great action shots! I'm glad you're having fun!

Marianne said...

Yeah we lost agian, but I got to play a lot and had fun.