Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blitz





Mom finally let me get a guinea pig. He is one pound two ounces. His name was orignally Oreo, but we had to change it. So for a while we couldn't think of any good names, but then I though of the Blitz. It fits with him. This Monday (Sept. 8th) in the first volleyball game of the season!!! I hope we win. We are palying against Liberty Middle. The game will be played at Southwood. Yeah!!! I wanted the first game to be a home one anyways. Tuesday is our second game and it will be played at Gettys. So in the first week we will play one home game and one away game. I will try to get Mom to take some good pictures.

6 comments:

Ezzyelf said...

he is cute.
We'll be finished tomorrow with the painting

Marianne said...

That is good. At least now you can look back at the paint and see what a good job you did.

Cathryn said...

We're waiting to hear how your team did on your first game. Good Luck!

Marianne said...

We lost the first game agianist Libery, but we WON the game agianist Getty's.

mousefreek said...

Blitz is soo cute. It makes me want to have a guinea pig again! ;)

Marianne said...

Yeah he is pretty cool!!!