Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spacers

I got my spacers today. I didn't hurt when they put them in, and it really doesn't hurt now either. I didn't get a choice of color. The lady just shoved blue spacers in my mouth, and told me not to have and thing chewy or sticky. So in other words I chewed my last piece of gum for the next two years today. I didn't put any picture of my blue spacers on the blog because I didn't think you guys really wanted to see that. My spacers are really just blue rubber bands put between four of my teeth (two on the top, two on the bottom). I went with mom the the distract meeting and health fair. My personal favorite was that they were giving away candy (and it wasn't sugar free!!! LOL!!!). I got some good stuff, but I had to give away about 10 pieces bucause I knew I wouldn't be allowed to eat them since they were caramel and sticky!!!

8 comments:

sheltiemom said...

So I guess sending you a box of chocolate caramels would be just mean! I'm sorry, I'm feeling a bit warped right now.

Marianne said...

That's ok. I am sure mom will be trying to give my stuff I am not supposed to have. Just because she forgot.

Jim said...

I want to see pictures. And blue is a good color.

Marianne said...

Ok I will include pictures of the bottom for you today along with my volleyball stuff.

Ezzyelf said...

Don't worry. The Two years will go faster that you think. Then again i had braces for 5, i could just be me.

Marianne said...

Yeah the worst part will be not chewing gum during that time.

Kathy said...

I want to see pictures once you get your braces on! Jim and I both wore them.

I've got my fingers crossed for you for making the team!

Marianne said...

Ok I will put a picture on my blog.