Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Toy Box






Well I liked Lisa and Jim's toy box for the girls so much that I desided to make one of my own. I continue to buy new toys for Gracie and Charlie, but they are just piling up!!! So I made their toy box today. I have this week off of school because the theachers have to go to meetings all week. So I used this as a perfect chance to get the toy box made. I have been meaning to make tis box for about a month. So now that is it finally done it better be useful!!! Charlie is pulling the toys out of the box as we speak. He can't understand why all of his toys are in jail!!! LOL!!!

5 comments:

Jim said...

What a pretty toy box! Now Charlie and Gracie will be so organized. When Lenny comes to visit he can sleep in it.

sheltiemom said...

I love your toy box. It's so much fun to watch them dig through it looking for a particular toy. I tried to find out about the smucker's/jiff tours today, but with no luck! I'm sure we'll find something to do! I got a fondue pot for my birthday so we can do cheese dip in style when you get here.

sheltiemom said...

P.S. Did you start your volleyball tryouts? How did it go?

Marianne said...

I have my first day of tryout on wed. Today I am very sore. I jogged 30 lapd around the gym. 5 were warm ups. 12 were durning a "teamwork" activity. The others were walked as a cool down exercise. Today I have to get my spacers for my braces and I will miss tryouts, but I told the coach and she said that it was fine. On Friday after tryouts we will know who made the team. I am worried that I won't make it.

Cathryn said...

Your mouth will probably be a little tender from the spacers. Hang in there it goes away pretty quickly. Good luck with the tryouts.