Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bath Day For...






Gracie was happily playing with her ball when I came along. then the then thing she knows she is in the sink and soaked. She always looks so pathetic when she gets a bath. Then there are two steps for drying her. First she gets towel dried. Then she gets blow dried the rest of the way. She really didn't like being blow dried. then she found out that she got a chew stick in the end and figured out it was well worth it. Charlie will get a bath today too. The only difference is he gets he bath outside and he LOVES getting a bath. Just ask Paris. He intruded on her bath while we were at Aunt Lisa's and Uncle Jim's house during July.

7 comments:

Jim said...

Charlie didn't get to help with Gracie's bath? How disappointed he must have been.

Marianne said...

Actually Charlie was outside playing with Kellie and The goat. So he didn't know he missed out.

Ezzyelf said...

Yes, she kinda does. But so does Ayden. There is a picture of him wet on my blog.

Cathryn said...

Wow! Her ears really look crazy when she's all wet like that! LOL Hey, I made a note on my calendar. I am putting in for leave 6 - 10 October. Hopefully, I will get the weekends on either side as well. I'll be crashing Aunt Lisa's house. Hope I get to see you there!

Marianne said...

Yeah that would be fun. I am not sure how all that will work out though. Mom works at westside and would not be able to get that time off.

mousefreek said...

um, when did you get a goat?? i am so lost...

Marianne said...

I got a goat in March or April. Toby (the goat) was born in Feb and was 8 weeks old when I got him