Friday, August 15, 2008

Volleyball Anyone






Yeah!!! I made the volleyball team. Mom got a few pictures of me at tryouts. My legs are sore from tryouts toady. Then we have practice Mon - Thurs from 3:45 till 5:30. Our games are on Mondays and Tuesdays. Unfortionately that means I have a game on Oct. 6 and 7th. So I can't come visit in Oct. If I did come I would miss at least 4 practices and 2 games. And I really don't want to let my team down. Just before they called out names I herd April and Mikayla saying that if one made the team and the other one didn't then the person that made the team would quit. Then they both looked at me and Mikayla said that if she made the team and I didn't she was still playing, but then said just kidding. So I told her to play because I am not going to get mad about some thing like that. Thankfully the couch came back to tell who made the team and who didn't before they tried to get me in on there little plan. I wasn't nervous untill after the coteam. WARNING: The last to pictures on here are of my spacers so if you don't like the way the inside of peoplesuch said my name because if April or Mikayla didn't make the team and I did I was not quit!!! Then they would have both been mad at me. Thankfully they both made the mouthes look scroll past them really fast. (i blame Jim; He wanted the to see pictures)!!!

9 comments:

Jim said...

Woo Hoo!! Great job making the team! I'm sorry you won't be coming in October but you need to be there for the team.

Marianne said...

Yeah I thought the same thing. It would have been cool to go the that garden place and smuckers, but i don't think the couch would like it to much if I ditched practice for 4 days and missed 2 games.

Ezzyelf said...

have fun with volleyball. maybe you can go for a weekend or something

sheltiemom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good for you. I'm so proud of you!

Marianne said...

Thank you Aunt Lisa!!! I will miss bring able to take that break in Oct. and come see you guy, but Mom and I will be coming up sooner or later.

Heather said...

congrats on making the team! I'm sure uncle Jim and aunt lisa understand not being able to visit due ot a commitment like that! way to go! Have to keep us updated on how the team does!

Marianne said...

Yeah I will. I will tell you guys about all the games and the scores. We have games on mondays and tuesdays. Hopefully I will have told you about each game by thursday.

Kathy said...

Congratulations!!! Way to Go!

Marianne said...

Thank You Kathy. CHeck the blog tomarrow and ther may be stuff about my braces on here.