Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blueberry Delight






Mom made Blueberry Delight today and I helped"!!! Ok I just sampled. Gracie was upset that she did not get in on it. She was eating her dinner during the whole making process. I also made a blockade so Charlie wouldn't bother us. Tell me if you think it worked based on the picture. We made the Blueberry Delight so that we could take it to our life group that mom and I go to Sunday night. We all take turns bringing stuff like dessert, drink, or other small stuff like that. It works pretty well. This is a very important week because I have volleyball try outs on the 13-15th. Unfortunately I can't make it on the 14th because I get my spacers (I have them in my mouth for about 4 days. Them I get braces) on that day. I have already told the coach I could make it that day, and she said that was fine. I will let you know how try outs go. Just check back often.

6 comments:

sheltiemom said...

Just for the record, you guys should move here too! I would love to have you guys closer, we could start our own dog training club! Share food, garden stuff, adventures, you know adventures!

Cathryn said...

That blueberry stuff looks pretty yummy. What all is in it?
Yay, Lisa! What an awesome idea!

Marianne said...

Mom and I tought about it, but we thought about the people we would have to leave behind and desided it would be better to stay. It would be no big deal for mom to find a job there. She is a math teacher and gets jobs ofters on a regular bases. There is Cream Cheese, Vanilla Pudding, Whipped Cream, Blueberries, Angel Food Cake, and Powdered Sugar in the Blueberry Delight.

Ezzyelf said...

You may have to talk heather into moving. Ijoin up too.
Oh blueberry goodness

mousefreek said...

Oh, how I love blueberry delight. That stuff is the best. I made it with strawberries once and brought it to a potluck at work and everyone freaked out, they liked it so much. I ended up having to copy the recipe for them. And there were NO leftovers, believe me! LOL

Marianne said...

Yeah the strawberry is really good too. I liked it when mom and I added some peaches to it too.