Monday, August 18, 2008

Braces









It is the moment you have all been waiting for... finally got my braces put on. I got to miss most of the day today. I went in at about 12:10. Then I had volleyball practice till 5:30 and I still have to do my homework. Getting the spacers taken out would not have been so bad if the girl taking them out had not dropped one of them down into my throat. Then I was trying to cough the spacer up while she was counting and wondering why there was one missing. By the time she said she was missing one I had already coughed it up and was holding it on the tip of my tongue. Then when I was trying on different brackets she was pushing really hard on one and then said I think that one is to small, but goes on pushing before she come to the conclusion (again) that it is to small. The braces don't look to bad on me though. I had lots of people telling me that the braces fit with me some how. I said it was probably because I have freckles and the braces match my freckles.

10 comments:

Jim said...

Pink braces do seem to be fitting on you. The girl probably got nervous because of all the camera flashes. She didn't know she was going to be working on a celebrity.

Kathy said...

The braces do look good. Yeah perfect smile!

Marianne said...

The first picture wasn't taken untill after she dropped the spacer. Before that mom and the camera was in the waiting room. Thank you kathy.

Cathryn said...

Is your mouth sore today? I can still remember how tired my jaw was after I got my braces on forever ago. Yay for pink!

Marianne said...

Mouth was even more sore today. I desided to give up and just have some soup for dinner. Yesterday I sucked it up and had pizza, but there was no way I could have done that today.

Ezzyelf said...

The hard part is done. brakets i thought hurt the worst.
They look good. I don't think i every did pink.

sheltiemom said...

Marianne, they've made a terrible error!! Your braces are PINK!!! I want pizza!

Marianne said...

Sorry I haven't had time to check the blogs I have been so busy lately. Lisa, there was no error I chose pink. Cathryn wanted me to any ways.

Cathryn said...

Oh, sure Marianne!! Blame me! Now Lisa won't save me any snickerdoodles! LOL

Marianne said...

Don't worry!!! I am sure if you beg she will make some more just for you.