Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Six Flags











This week is spring break. Barry and I went to six flags in Atlanta, Georgia. We both bought season passes since we only live two hours away from the park. The regular tickets are $40 and season passes are $60; so if we go one more time to six flags we have gone enough times to make the tickets worth it. Anyways, the trip was tons of fun. My favorite ride Goliath. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMCKiUzU-s here is a link so you can watch the ride!!! It was SO awesome!!! The ride is big so I couldn't really get a good picture of it. I also took a picture of the Bat mobile and a really cool water fountain.

6 comments:

sheltiemom said...

I'm so glad you had a good time!

Marianne said...

It was my first time going to six flags, and I LOVED it!!!

Hayseed Happenings said...

I've been to that Six Flags, and had a blast. We stayed until they closed the place around us.

Heather said...

nice roller coaster. now that's what we call an amusement park, you hear that six flags Great Escape- Six flags you have a lot to do with that little place to make it to your normal six flags standards

I hope all the rides were good, one day we'll get to at least one of the 'real' six flags parks.

Marianne said...

Yeah, the rides were great!!! Barry and I had a blast!!!

Ezzy said...

I want to go. Maybe if i am in town.