Saturday, December 20, 2008

Quick Post

Sorry I have not been posting lately, but I have been soooo busy!!! Barry and I hung Christmas lights on Thursday and decorated the tree. I know it is a little late, but that is ok. Barry bought a WII game system and we have been playing it a lot the past two days. Our church put on a Christmas dinner for the less fortunate today. I made 60 brownies and helped Barry make a couple hundred chocolate chip cookies!!! We were up until midnight fixing them last night. We served about 80 people which was twice as many as last year. Mom said she had a lot of shopping to do and didn't come. Barry drove me and helped with the dinner. It was a lot of fun!!! Sorry there was no pictures today. The digital camera was died. Pastor Josh took some pictures of the dinner and may put some on his blog. Here is the link

http://hpcthrive.blogspot.com/

I don't know if he will post, but he might so check it out!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Aww sounds like you had some fun at least. You guys really are missing the snow, I could send some down with dad, but it's not quite the same, and with all the snow we've got Gracie would be lost and going places without a plow is pretty hard. Well have fun this Christmas!!!

Kathy said...

Wow, you guys did a lot of baking! Did you do any sampling? Just to make sure everything was tasting good? :-)

mousefreek said...

Wow, helping with that dinner sounds awesome! Wish I could have been there. Have you made any muddy buddies yet this year?? :)

Marianne said...

Heather - There is no way Gracie could get lost!!! She would never dare let that "horrid" white junk touch her beautiful fur!!!

Kathy - Of course I sampled!!!

Mickie - I am making Muddy Buddies Tonight I can't wait to see you!!!