Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas
















Well first of all I want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope every one had a good Christmas because I sure did. As you can see I got a hot pink digital camera!!! It was really cool!!! Barry got me a hot chocolate maker which make VERY good hot chocolate!!! Mom gave me a really nice picture frame with a picture of me and Gracie. The frame also holds our CGC (Canine Good Citizen) paper!!! One pictutre is a little old, but I wanted you guys to the picture of the Christmas lights.

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas. No white Christmas for you or us here in Kentucky, but very nice all the same. Your camera looks really nice. How many megapixels is it? What did you get Gracie? Happy New Year!

Jim Warner said...

You should be able to post lots of pistures now.

Marianne said...

I got Gracie a new bed becuase her old one had a hole in it. She seems to like her new bed. I have no clue how many pictures my camera holds, but tomorrow when I go fishing with Barry i am going to take so pictures!!!