Sunday, August 2, 2009

it has been a while

Well today I realized just how long it had been since I last posted... Sorry I have been on myspace a lot and kinda forgot about my blog. But anyways summer has been pretty good; i even got Cheyenne to come over!!! :) Its about time her mother let her come over. Cheyenne and I went swimming in my pool too!!! August 5th is registration day at westside, and August 12th is text book day. When I get my schedule I will let you know what my classes are. Gee I cant wait until school starts!!! :( (fyi there was sarcasms in that sentence). If you interested here is a link to my myspace: www.myspace.com/marianne_elizabeth but if you are not friends with me you cant see all of my stuff. If you have a myspace please friend me.

1 comment:

Ezzy said...

Thats ok, I don't think you hwere the only one.