Saturday, November 8, 2008

To Long!!!
















It has been way to long since I last posted!!! I will start off by saying I had a wonderful birthday. I had a birthday Slumber Party. I designed the cake on paint and gave mom a copy of it. I had four of my friends spend the night. We watched Monster House, Clue, and Ichabod and Mr. Toad. My favorite gift was my Video MP3 player. Are computer will not read the disc and I have not been able to download any music on it. When Barry comes home he can show me how to download the software off the computer. Volleyball season ended Oct. 25. I miss playing the sport, but I sure don't miss having Coach Solla yelling at us all the time. I still have not decided whether or not I am going to try out next year. I did enjoy playing in all, but on game days it was almost impossible to get all of my homework done. Also Gracie has passed her CGC test. Now she is Vaudeville's Carolina Grace CGC!!!!!! It is very exciting. I have re-entered Gracie in a rally class, and I plan to take her to the January Show. Well, I suppose that is enough for now. Can't wait till Thanksgiving when I get to see every one!!!

6 comments:

Cathryn said...

Your cake looks really neat. I'm glad you had a good time. I can only remember having one slumber party when I was a kid and I don't remember it being one of my better birthdays! LOL Can't wait to see you!

Marianne said...

I was worried mine would not go so well, but after this year I would be willing to host another one. Mine was great!!!

sheltiemom said...

I'm glad your slumber party went well too! One should always have at least a couple of memorable birthdays!! I can't wait to see all of you at Thanksgiving! We can have our own rally class. Nell needs work, so does Haley and my girls are slackers since we moved. It will be so much fun!

Marianne said...

Yeah it will be great!!!

Jim said...

What are those things on the skillet?

Marianne said...

LOL!!! Pancakes with chocolate chips!!!