Thursday, July 3, 2008

Not Much






Mom and I have not done very much this week. We just sort of lied around and watched tv on mom's new tv. I played DDR a little bit. Gracie brushed her knee ligament and is on bed rest for two weeks. Just try and make a 3.5 ball of energy lie down and stay still for two weeks. The second you take her out of the puppy pen and let her go she starts running full speed. then you have to grab her and put her back in the puppy pen before she hurts herself. She has had a week of bed rest, but will still be on bed rest for another week at your house. I know she will not like that very much.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

That profile shot of Gracie is adorable. I think we are going to some huge candy store in Vermont tomorrow. Anything special I should be looking for?

Marianne said...

The Vermont Maple Leaf Candy. Those are my favortie. Well okay they tie with chocolate. Only Four more days until I get to see you!!! I am so exiceted.